Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've Caught the Bug!

I woke up this morning sick! My throat hurts, my head hurts, my ears ache, I can't breath, and I've been running a fever off and on all day! Chills one minute and sweating the next. I have been in the bed all day. At least our house is warm. I am so thankful that Charlie was able to fix the furnace yesterday. He had to replace the ignitor. I am glad that he is mechanically inclined otherwise it would have cost us several hundred dollars to have it repaired. I was planning on going to Trevlyn's first basketball game tonight, but I guess now I won't!

I just made a big pot of potato & onion soup. I call it the feel good soup! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mari said...

I hope you feel better too! The soup sounds good.

Carliea said...

Mom has it too. I think it is being passed around at church. Momma won't let me go until people get better because I am in so much and have low tolerance. I hope you feel better.

Sandra said...

I hope you feel better soon, there seems to be a lot of that going around.

heidi @ ggip said...

Goodness, I hope it does the trick!

Val said...

I hope you feel better real soon! That potato soup sounds yummy. I am so sorry you are sick. It is probably from getting so cold.