Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Door Closes..Another Opens

One Door Closes..Another Opens
Revelations 3:8 KJV
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! The power of one sentence! God can shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. If you need God to open some doors for you just ask.
Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing...


My cousin forwarded this email to me yesterday and I thought of how true the words are. I hope it helps one of you today.

5 comments:

Carliea said...

Loved that email and not only true but timely seeing how I was blessed last night. I hope you have a great day.

Val said...

So very true. Thanks for sharing.

Mari said...

What a beautiful post - and picture too!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Timely advice! Thanks for sharing!

( I'm a full-time mummy )

Naomi Kani Outreach said...

I am so greatful for this message here. God bless you woman of God. Hope you are still blogging....the blog world needs more people like you. Love Cynthia