Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Day in the Life...

The sickness has made it's way through everyone in our home. I have been sick since last Wednesday. The chest congestion has came and went, but now I have a sore throat! I hate being sick! Yes, I am one of those people who whines & complains but doesn't really want anybody around when I am sick. I like to just be left alone to dwell in my misery... Okay that is a little over the top. I am not in misery, but I hate being sick. I just want it to go away. I've sprayed Lysol till that is all I can smell. aaaarrrggghhhhh

On a better note, I think my nephew is going to be born any day. Brendia went to the doctor last Friday and she has already started dilating. She is on the weekly visit plan now so she'll go back this Friday. I think this Friday she'll be 37 weeks. The doctor said she thinks Brendia will make it back for the appointment this week but then it is no holds barred! We hope she can "hold it in" another week so that the baby will only be 2 weeks early, but as we all know that is God's business, not ours! Just be praying for her. We are all extremely excited that the baby will be here soon, but we want to make sure that he is healthy.

and remember, When Life Gives you Lemons....Make Lemonade!

2 comments:

Mari said...

We have had colds in our area but so far it has stayed out of our house! Hope you feel better soon and I hope that baby isn't too impatient.

Val said...

I am so glad you all are better. That is so exciting about the baby. Let me know when it comes. I am getting excited about my Mandys baby boy too.