Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Colds

Don't you just love spring colds? Well, let me tell you, I don't! I am whiny, complaining, and just generally horrible to be around. I started getting an earache on Monday. Tuesday, my nose started tingling. Wednesday, I woke up and couldn't swallow, breath through my nose, or hear! I've had a low grade fever off and on too. I went ahead and went to work thinking that maybe it would just go away, but I started feeling worse. I work in a town about an hour away from Knoxville, so I just went to a walk-in clinic instead of my regular doctor. Well, the diagnosis is not good.

I have a severe ear infection in my right ear, and my left ear has an ear infection too just not as bad. I have congestion in my chest, but to beat it all I have strep throat again! That is the second time this year. It seems like once I have strep throat it just keeps coming back.

I hate being sick! The doctor gave me 4 different prescriptions. Can you believe that? Now, this morning I still feel horrible, and I still can't breath out of my nose.

Sniffling, sneezing, headache, muscle aches, aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh

oh well, enough complaining!

2 comments:

Mari said...

You have my sympathy - I am just getting over that cold and it seems like it's the never ending cold. Feel better!

Val said...

I know all about this sick thing! I have had a cough and sneezing for 6-8 weeks. I am tired of it. Hope you feel better soon. Classes at JoAnns would be great. It would be worth it.