Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things keep breaking

Week before last; son bent the blade on the lawnmower while mowing grandparent's grass.

Last week; front door decided it didn't want to open anymore. Latch stuck.

Last Thursday; washing machine transmission burnt out.

Sunday; internet down.

So, today I am sitting at the library trying to check up on my email, and my items for sell on ebay.

Sold 1 item. Cleaned out email. Hopefully I will have internet back up and running soon.

Pray for me. I'm not sure that Charlie and I are handling the fact that I don't have a stable income. I think he may have changed his mind and wants me to find a full time job. The stress of not knowing how we are going to pay the bills is getting to us both. He hasn't said much yet, just making little remarks that leads me to believe he isn't sure that he wants me to be a WAHM. Hopefully we can sit down and have a real conversation tonight.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Sorry for all these problems. Just one broken thing would be enough! I'll be praying that it's made clear to both of you what you should e doing.

Val said...

I am praying too. Sounds like you have been a busy woman. Homework is the hardest job, but the most rewarding. Its too bad there is not a paycheck with it though. Of course, no one could pay a woman at home enough. Hope it all works out.

Tammi said...

My prayers are with you. Hang in there. I know that is easy for me to say but the Lord is still right beside you and so are your friends.

I always visit your site but rarely comment. You have just touched my heart tonight.