Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged recently by Alice Grace
I am asked to list the following things:
A: What was I doing ten years ago? My memory is a little rusty, but I think 1998 was the first year that Charlie & I directed our first youth trip to Awanita Valley in Marietta SC. Lots of fun and it started a wonderful tradition.
B: Five things on my to-do list for today: (not necessarily in this order)
1. Help Mother & Jerry at the store. They are moving to a new showroom and have to be out of the old building today! done
2. Finish the blue baby blanket, & bib that I started last week. I've gotten a bit excited with my new sewing passion and I have a lot of unfinished projects!
4. Put clothes in the washer into the dryer.
4. Fold the laundry that I put in the dryer this morning before I left.
5. Take a bath.
C: Snacks that I enjoy: Cheddar Cheese, Crackers & Olives
D: Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Help my church
Set up a trust fund for my children
Pay off all I owe (no debt at all)
Pay off my parents debt and make it to where they would never have to work again!
Help my brothers & sisters financially then send them to a Dave Ramsey seminar to help them stay out of debt.
E: Places I have lived (in order to the best of my memory) Fort Worth TX, Chattanooga TN, Pampa TX, Amarillo TX, Knoxville TN, Valdeze NC, Fort Myers FL, Dalton GA, Calhoun GA, Knoxville TN
I am supposed to tag 4 people, but I am going to leave it open! If you want to play go ahead and have fun!

2 comments:

Alice Grace said...

Thanks for playing along on the meme! Good job! I appreciate you and enjoy your blog!
Alice Grace (Valerie's MOM)

Val said...

I love hearing about your life. Mom tagged me too, but I can't remember that far back. You are quick- it will take me a while to post mine.