Friday, March 23, 2012

Showers bring Flowers...

I think last week or maybe the week before last I posted these...
which I assumed were a type of daffodil, right?

Well then yesterday out of the same plant have bloomed these...
Okay, so what are they?  and how did they come out of the same plant?  The daffodils are gone and in their place these other white flowers have appeared.

I am the first house on a long driveway and the driveway is lined with these beautiful purple trees.  Can anybody tell me what they are?

Then out of no-where my neighbor has these beautiful tulips that have sprung up... I just love spring!  I know what these were, hahaha..

Isn't amazing how the Lord works?  We have had many torrential downpours over the last few weeks but then we've also had beautiful, warm sunny days.  God was giving his plants the needed food and water to not only survive but thrive!  He does us that way too.  I've been going through a rainstorm but I know God is going to bring us out into the sunshine and we are going to THRIVE!!!

~Blessings
Krista

3 comments:

Val said...

I am sure not an expert on plants. I am like you. I love them but there names I don't know. The purple tree reminds me of the redbud trees that I have blooming here in the woods but yours looks more like a bush. I will try to get my friend Vicki to look at this post and see if she can help you out on the names. And yes, Krista, SONshine comes after the rain. This too shall pass. I love you more than you know.

Unknown said...

hi, I dropped by from Val's. That is a Redbud Tree I believe, Cercis canadensis. In the Narcissus Family where the Daffodils come from, there are hundreds of different types of Daffs. These do appear to be a Daff, not sure if they are coming from the same plant or if there are other bulbs planted in or around the other ones???? I love it when our Heavenly Father gives us flowers! I don't see a followers button on your blog so I am adding you to my blogroll.

Lulu & Joy said...

I don't know what they are, but they sure are pretty :)