Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Day


Isn't it odd how when you need the most help that you retreat into yourself?  You close the doors around your heart. Like bringing down the walls around the castle to ensure that no additional harm can come to you.  I've been that way the last few weeks.  I don't want to talk to anyone.  I don't want to write on my blog.  I don't want to even leave the house.  It's a struggle everyday.  I just want to be left alone.  I know that isn't what Jesus wants me to do though.  It's like self-preservation and that is anything but the way Jesus teaches us.  He teaches us to call on him in our time of troubles and that our brother will be our keeper.  I know these things but in a world where it seems that everything is going wrong it's hard to remember.

Please remember to pray for my family.

~Blessings
Krista

No comments: