Monday, January 23, 2012

What a Difference a Day Makes

Or should I say a weekend?  I had the opportunity to visit a church on Friday & Saturday night in Newport TN.  My brother-in-law and his father were holding a revival there.  Then on Sunday morning & Sunday night I was in service at our home church in Claxton TN.  Needless to say it was just what I needed.  It seemed like from Friday night until Sunday night each message built on top of the other giving me strength. 

God is always good!  When we feel we can't go on all we have to do is ask and he is there.  In the valleys and on the mountains he takes care of my every need.  I always want to praise him for blessing me! 

I sang a song last night at church that tells the story of my heart.  It's an old song that I've heard most all of my life.

"Jesus is with me, He's helping me stand. He's making my pathways seem bright. He's driving the darkness back out of my way and making my burdens seem light."

1 comment:

Val said...

Are you tired of my comments? I had no clue you were posting. Thank you for sharing and next time you post let me know. I love to read your blog!