Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Chapter

Today was my first day on the job. I am working in a retail cellular store. My title is sales support rep. Basically I run reports, make deposits, order & check in inventory, and process returns. I was so bored today! I don't think that the manager expected me to learn so much on my first day. He told me that I am going to have to slow down or I'll get all my work done everyday in about 4 hours, and I have to stretch it out to 8. This is going to be interesting... All the people I work with are in their early 20's. Only one of them is married. They seem to be a fun loving group, and they all act like they get along. But that was a first day impression...

Well, I just had a minute to write...I am on my way to a church ladies meeting!

Thank you all for your prayers, and I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Mari said...

Glad you started a new job! I work with a lot of young people too and get along well with them. Sometimes they like a little mom type advice from someone who isn't their mom. Hope it works out well!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Hope you enjoy your new job!. I hope you had a nice thanksgiving too. I am so ready for Christmas! bunches of hugs!

Carliea said...

I am so glad that you have a new job and I hope that everything works out great for you.

BethAnne said...

Hey! Thank you so much the encouragement and comment on my blog........I hope you love your new job......sounds like it might be a fun one.

Val said...

You will not have any problem working with young people. That is your calling. I was glad to see that you did a post. I have missed you.

Giabella Designs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I will put up a tutorial on how I make my aprons. I do not use a pattern. You should check out my pleated hem tutorial. That is what I usually put on my aprons. Good luck on your job!

Eileen said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving the lovely comment.
I like the title of this one.. I'll be back to see how you make lemonade. :-) We all need to look at things like that!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Since it's getting closer to Christmas, I wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year!