Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coupon savings

I thought I'd lost the coupon mojo, but alas I've still got it!! I just saved $93.34 at Kroger! The entire back of the vehicle is full!! It took me all morning to go through my coupons and the ads but I was able to buy everything I needed for dinner tomorrow at church, dinner at work on Wednesday, Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and last but not least Trevlyn's birthday cheesecake with the family on Thursday!! Of course I also had to buy food for everyday meals at the house this week!! I spent $147.63. I know it sounds like a lot but it could have been a lot more!

1 comment:

Val said...

Well it sounds like you did great. My daughters are in to this coupon thing more than I am but when I do it I love it. It is amazing how you can stack coupons now. My daughters teach me a lot. I post about their saving every once in a while. Good to see you blogging again.