Friday, January 30, 2009

What Generation Do You Belong In?

I found this neat little quiz over at Mari's. It doesn't take much time, so try it out. I was born in 1973 so it pegged me just right!

You Belong in Generation X
You fit in best with people born between 1961 and 1981.
You are fun, laid back, and very independent.
You are willing to take risks and live your life however you see fit.
You are casual, accepting, and friendly. You see everyone as your equal.
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenerationdoyoubelonginquiz/">What Generation Do You Belong In?

3 comments:

Carliea said...

I thought this was so funny because it had me in the 20-40's era. My mom's era. How funny. I hope you are doing good and this was a little comic relief for me. Sara is at the hospital having a c-section at 1pm. Pray for her.

Mari said...

I haven't seen this era pop up yet. It seems most people are in the 20"s-40's or are baby boomers. Fun quiz!
PS - did you see that I gave you an award on Saturday?

~Sandy said...

Neat quiz! It ad me in the 20-40's era when I took it:) Toooo funny!!! Maybe I am to set in my ways and stubborn...lol