Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday-September 13

Today is 2 weeks completely on the Cellular Healing Diet. I will say the weekends are really, really hard! I don't have a problem not eating starches, sugars, etc but I do have a problem getting in 3 meals with snacks.

Saturday

Breakfast
2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch
Nothing

Supper
Salad (mixed greens, broccoli, cauliflower, oil & vinegar dressing, 1 boiled egg)


Sunday

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Grilled Chicken & Shrimp with stir-fry vegetables (zucchini, onions, mushrooms)

Snack
Hot Tea (decaf ginger tea)

Supper
Grilled Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomato, guacamole, cheese, salsa)

No weight change...

I do have a cold so I don't even want to eat! I can't taste anything. I didn't go to work today because I just don't feel good. I have laid in the bed all morning so I still haven't eaten breakfast. Today probably won't be much better than the weekend. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I'll feel like eating.

1 comment:

Val said...

I have actually been sick for about 3 weeks. I started out with vertigo and ended up with a sinus infection. No fun. I hope you feel better soon. It sure is nice to see you blogging again. I love it. You always inspired me.